COVID-19 Rules of conducting classes at KISD:
- From October 1 this year all classes will be conducted stationary.
- Classes are conducted in lecture halls belonging to the units forming KISD according to the rules that apply in these units.
- Doctoral students are obliged to immediately notify the relevant KISD unit and the KISD secretariat:
– about the confirmed infection caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus, decisions regarding the isolation period,
– about being quarantined due to a referral for a coronavirus infection test,
– about being quarantined due to contact with an infected person.
Procedure in case of symptoms suggesting a coronavirus infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath, smell and taste disturbances):
- undergo immediate self-isolation and provide information to the KISD Unit and the KISD Secretariat,
- remote obtaining a referral for a test and its execution,
- in case of a positive test result – undergoing isolation within the period specified by the doctor.
Procedure in the event of confirmation of coronavirus infection:
- the appropriate KISD unit and the KISD Secretariat should be notified of the infection,
- information on the quarantine period, date of examination must be provided,
- a list of people with whom the infected had contact in the KISD units during the 7 days before the examination should be provided,
- undergoing isolation within the period specified by the doctor.
• National Health Fund hotline, in case of questions or doubts, please call the National Health Fund hotline: 800 190 590.
• Useful pages:
– Current rules and restrictions: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/aktualne-zasady-i-ograniczenia
– Register of primary health care facilities (POZ): https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/teleporady-poz
– Sanitary and epidemiological stations: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/malopolskie2