Krakow School of Interdisciplinary PhD Studies received funding in the STER Programme – Internationalisation of doctoral schools. The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange granted a system support package for the period from 04/01/2021 to 31/12/2023 (2020 edition).
The financing may cover:
1. activities related to acquiring foreign doctoral students;
2. payment of the Agency’s scholarships for the best foreign doctoral students and doctoral students from Poland carrying out doctoral projects in international cooperation and aiming at obtaining a joint degree or double degree – payment after approval of an individual research plan;
3. support for foreign mobility for the best doctoral students from Poland and abroad (1 to 10 months) who pursue education at a doctoral school;
4. developing internationalization activities “at home”;
5. activities related to the development of international cooperation of doctoral schools;
6. activities related to the substantive management of the Project.
Results of recruitment for the STER programme
Applicants are informed about the results by e-mail.