Announcement on organising visits of foreign professors, supervisors and assistant supervisors who conduct classes or guest lectures for doctoral students in English within the STER programme – Internationalisation of Doctoral Schools at the Krakow School of Interdisciplinary PhD Studies
Within the STER programme – Internationalisation of Doctoral Schools at the Krakow School of Interdisciplinary PhD Studies it is possible to organize visits of foreign professors, supervisors and assistant supervisors who conduct classes or guest lectures for doctoral students in foreign languages.
Conditions for organising the stay:
- The stay in Poland should last approximately 2 weeks;
- During his/her stay in Poland the foreign guest agrees to conduct classes, including e.g. lectures, workshops, consultations for KISD doctoral students in English, on the general topics of the scientific disciplines in which education is provided at KISD or on specialized topics for a given scientific discipline – details to be agreed;
- The course load is 12 hours, e.g. 4 meetings of 3 hours each or 6 meetings of 2 hours each – details to be arranged;
- Applications of candidates for participation in the STER programme should be addressed to the Director of KISD (firstname.lastname@example.org), with prior approval of the respective Deputy Director of KISD, using the template in Appendix No. 1 to the announcement; Applications should be prepared by researchers from KISD units, e.g. supervisors;
- Travel costs are settled on the basis of actual expenses (per diem and accommodation);
- Arrival is settled according to the rules applied by IFJ PAN taking into account the regulations of the STER – Internationalisation of Doctoral Schools Programme (estimated total cost of stay and travel cannot exceed PLN 12 000.00 in total; 15 x 600 PLN + 3000.00 PLN travel costs).
For more information on the STER programme:
Regulations of the STER programme – internationalisation of doctoral schools, 2020 edition (in English)
Manual for Beneficiaries under programmes of the National Agency for Academic Exchange, Programmes for Institutions (in Polish)