Python ecosystem – data analysis tools for scientists
Lecturer dr Leszek Grzanka
Hours: 20 h
Language: Polish or English
The aim of the course is to give basic knowledge and abilities in data analysis. The course is built around the ecosystem of Python language and libraries related to data science. We offer students a short theoretical introduction, practical exercises, pair programming and code review experience.
- Introduction to Python programming language, basic syntax and constructs, typing
- Operations on lists, numpy library
- Computational notebooks, matplotlib library
- Scipy library and numerical recipes
- Application design and architecture: functions, classes and modules
- Machine learning, scikit-learn library
- Neural networks
- Code debugging techniques
- Data analysis in domains suggested by students
This class is supported by DataCamp, the most intuitive learning platform for data science and analytics. Learn any time, anywhere and become an expert in R, Python, SQL, and more. DataCamp’s learn-by-doing methodology combines short expert videos and hands-on-the-keyboard exercises to help learners retain knowledge. DataCamp offers 325+ courses by expert instructors on topics such as importing data, data visualization, and machine learning. They’re constantly expanding their curriculum to keep up with the latest technology trends and to provide the best learning experience for all skill levels. Join over 5 million learners around the world and close your skills gap.