Implementation Doctorate Programme- Recruitment to the doctoral school for the academic year 2021/2022
- The recruitment announcement for the academic year 2021/2022 (PL download)
- Attachment no 1 to the recruitment announcement – List of research topics PL (PL download)
- Attachment no 2 to the recruitment announcement – Schedule of the recruitment procedure and scope of the examinations PL (PL download)
Research topics and admission limits
Important! The final opening of recruitment for a given research topic and the implementation of the topic depends on obtaining funding from the Ministry of Education and Science.
|No.||Research topic||Candidate for supervisor||Unit of the School||Admission limit for the topic|
|1||Effect of external magnetic, electric and strain fields on epitaxial growth of thin films (details PL/ENG)||Prof. dr hab. Nika Spiridis||IKiFP PAN||1|
|2||Diffusion and non-diffusion transformations in two-phase stabilized titanium alloys and the influence of stabilizing elements on the mechanical properties of aerospace structural components (details PL/ENG)||Dr hab. inż. Anna Sypień||IMIM PAN||1|
|3||Development of nanocomposite hard anodic oxide coatings production technology (details PL/ENG)||Dr hab. inż. Anna Góral||IMIM PAN||1|
|4||Determination of the effect of ICP etching conditions on the crystal quality of mesa photon detector structures (details PL/ENG)||Dr hab. Anna|
|5||Functional conversion coatings on biodegradable magnesium alloys for application in orthopedic implants (details PL/ENG)||Dr hab. Magdalena Bieda- Niemiec||IMIM PAN||1|
- Recruitment application form with list of attachments (download) please include the note “Doktorat wdrożeniowy” on the application form
- The signed RODO clause should be attached to the application form (download)
Schedule of the recruitment procedure and method of submitting applications
Submitting recruitment application:
- Traditional poste – address: Krakowska Interdyscyplinarna Szkoła Doktorska, Instytut Fizyki Jądrowej PAN, ul. Radzikowskiego 152, 31-342 Kraków from 26.07.2021 to 13.08.2021.
- ePUAP – from 16.08.2021 r. to 27.08.2021; the originals of the documents sent by ePUAP should be presented to the KISD secretariat to confirm compliance with the original, no later than the qualifying examination date;
- In person – address: Krakowska Interdyscyplinarna Szkoła Doktorska, Instytut Fizyki Jądrowej PAN, ul. Radzikowskiego 152, 31-342 Kraków, at the KISD secretary office (building no 5, ground floor, room. 5224) from 16.08.2021 r. to 27.08.2021, opening hours 9.00am – 2.00pm.
|Formal verification of applications:||06.09.2021|
|Announcement of a detailed schedule of exams for applicants:||10.09.2021|
|Exams for applicants to KISD (any possible changes should be posted at the school’s website)||13.09.2021|
|Publication of ranking lists:||14.09.2021|
|Publication of the list of PhD students:||15.09.2021|
|Deadline for submitting the declaration on not undertaking training in any other PhD School:||till 22.07.2021|
Important! If it is not possible to deliver a diploma of completion of MA (or related) studies within the deadline for submitting documents due to waiting for the defense of the master’s thesis, it is allowed to provide a certificate of graduation and waiting for the defense of the master’s thesis, along with an indication of the date of defense.
The candidate is conditionally admitted to recruitment and is obliged to deliver the diploma by the date of the KISD qualification exams.
The scope of the examinations
Schedule of the recruitment procedure and scope of the examinations (PL download)